Welcome to the Harlingen High School Registrars Department


Class of 2023All final transcripts have been sent electronically or mailed to the college of your choice for students that paid during Senior Clearance.
If your college has not received your final transcript,  please send an email to [email protected] and include your Student ID and name of college.
Our office is closed for the summer and we will return on Monday, July 10, 2023.


All current and former students should use the Electronic Transcript Request link found in the resources section to the right. Transcripts can be sent to colleges, universities, and/or a physical address you provide.​


Please use the Online Registration icon in the bar at the top of the page to begin the enrollment process. Be prepared to upload each of the following required documents at the time of registration:

  • Proof of residence. Only a current gas, water, or electricity bill can be accepted as proof of residence. If you have just moved into a new home, a signed lease agreement or the HUD closing statement is acceptable for 30 days until you receive your first gas, water, or electric bill. 
  • Official birth certificate or passport 
  • Parent ID 
  • Proof of immunizations 
  • Report card or transcript from the school most recently attended (8th grade through current year) 
  • Withdrawal paperwork from the school most recently attended

The campus nurse will check all immunizations and will communicate with you if your student needs the additional immunizations required to enroll.​

International students MUST upload documents translated into English.

Helpful information: Uploading additional documents with course descriptions, website information of former schools, and course catalogs is helpful. Sometimes, transcripts list subjects only as "Math" or "Science" or "Social Studies" rather than specific course titles. We need to determine what specific skills were learned in Math: Algebra 1, Geometry, Algebra 2, etc.; Science: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, etc.; Social Studies – World History, World Geography, and Economics.



Verification of enrollment for military, child support, or social security benefits must be requested by filling out Verification of Enrollment form in the resources section on the right.

Verification of Enrollment for a Texas Learner License or Provisional License must be requested through the HHS main office at (956) 427-3600. 

Harlingen High School Registrars 
Phone number: (956) 427-3600
Fax number: (956) 427-3603
Marisa Gonzalez
Marisa Gonzalez, Registrar Clerk
Dora Elder
Dora Elder, Registrar